Place meal in the refrigerator for 24 hours to defrost the meal. Please ensure products are fully defrosted before cooking.
1. Remove the ingredients from their packaging.
2. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add some cooking oil to the pan followed by the Impossible beef patties. Press them down with a spatula. Season them with salt. Cook for approx. 3-4mins then flip over and cook for a further 3 mins. Turn the heat down to low then place a slice of cheese over each patty. Set aside until ready to finish the burgers.
3. Whilst the patties are cooking, toast the cut side of the buns under a grill or in a hot pan until golden brown. Alternatively they can be warmed in a hot oven.
4. Divide the burger sauce between the bases and tops of the burger buns.
5. Place the Impossible beef patties on the base of each burger followed by the pickles.You can add tomatoes, ketchup, lettuce or onions if you like.
6. Place the tops on to finish the burgers.